[Talk-us] Statistics of board candidate edits

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Oct 6 04:21:29 UTC 2014

I will make an assumption (and forgive me if I'm wrong) that both
candidates with 0 edits are female.  I am basing this only on names and
a rudimentary internet search.

I think before both candidates answer that question - you need to define
why they have a "complete lack of OpenStreetMap experience". They have
made edits. Were last years edits not good? Were the other edits from
other candidates better? How many edits make an experienced mapper? Non
US edits are a bad thing when running for a OSM US Position?

If they had only made 59 edits this year.........

Randy