[Talk-us] Statistics of board candidate edits

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:04:31 UTC 2014

To respectfully turn your statement around.  I would like to hear from all
candidates what skills and resources that they would bring to the board.
By being an active mapper, a candidate has demonstrated that they know the
project, and that they are putting resources into it to improve the map.
But, what will they bring to the board that they couldn't just as easily
bring to the project as a volunteer?

David.