[Talk-us] Vandalism

Mike Henson mikehenson at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:02:04 UTC 2014

I contacted the realty group through their website (
http://www.lovingphoenix.com)
Here is the conversation:

Welcome to LovingPhoenix.com. Is there anything I can help you with today?
→I looked you up, because It looks like you renamed North 77th Avenue to
Cheryl Daly - Realty One Group. in openstreetmap.org. The road has been
changed back to North 77 avenue.
→I am trying to find the exact location of your business, so it can be
added to OSM (openstreetmap.org)
Danette: Ok, here is the contact information :
Danette: Realty One Group 17235 N 75th Ave #C-190 Glendale, AZ 85308
623-206-9936
→can you follow this link (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/33.63669/-112.21890&layers=N) and a
note (far left, bottom button) then move the "blue" pin to the exact
location of the office on the map? then on the left enter Realty One Group.
then press add note
Danette: I will have our realtor contact you directly to assist. I will
need your name and a contact number or email so we can reach you.
→I live in Oklahoma, and I am trying to fix an issue in Openstreetmap.org.
Danette: No problem. I will follow up, right away.

We will see if a map note shows up or not.