[Talk-us] Presenting your new OSM-US board

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:54:40 UTC 2014

A big thank you to the outgoing members and congratulations to the
new/returning board members. Wow, this organization sure has come a long
way since 2010. Onward & upward.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.