[Talk-us] tasks.openstreetmap.us

Matt Toups mtoups at cs.uno.edu
Tue Oct 21 23:10:33 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm working on a proposal to import buildings and addresses for New
Orleans. I think the Task Manager will be helpful for us.

Can I get access to create a job? My OSM username is simply Matt Toups.

For those curious, here's the wiki for this import:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/New_Orleans,_Louisiana/Building_Outlines_Import

It hasn't been sent to the imports email list but it will be soon.
Feedback and assistance are welcome.

Thanks!
Matt Toups