[Talk-us] SotM-us 2015

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Fri Oct 24 22:21:02 UTC 2014

Richard -

The bids were submitted private. As soon as the board will reconstitute
after the elections we'll take a decision on the next location for State of
the Map US. FWIW, I personally don't see a reason to not share the
submissions together with the board decision, but I'd love to get the
permission from the submitters and my board colleague's approval for this.

Cheers -

Alex