[Talk-us] Dirt Roads (formerly: Abandoned railway)

Mike N niceman at att.net
Mon Sep 1 12:45:58 UTC 2014

On 9/1/2014 7:53 AM, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> I think the other half of the equation, however, is actually getting this
> fixed across the country. At present it appears to be just a small number of
> mappers doing it in their areas;

   To be honest, I don't really get the problem with excessive
'residential', or what I'd do to fix it.   If I had to study the roads
where I live, a few would be upgraded to tertiary or changed to
unclassified, and all unnamed residential would be changed to driveway,
but the end result would have very few changes (with the exception of
unnamed residential - which could be done with a bot).