[Talk-us] Dirt Roads (formerly: Abandoned railway)

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:32:38 UTC 2014

I've been mapping rural area's south of Tucson for months now trying to
clean up roads from the tiger import. As much help as they are they can
also be a headache. Some don't exist or are miles off. I've found about 75%
are actually residential roads. The other are tracks. Still have a long way
to go. Every where rural i look in Arizona the roads are just a mess from
the tiger and import. I'm a one man team. Don't know anyone else working on
this issue.

Regards,
Hans