[Talk-us] Taxiways and runways in mapnik?

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:39:59 UTC 2014

On 7 September 2014 13:51, Gorm E. Johnsen <osmlist at gorm.cc> wrote:
> Any changes to runways and taxiways?
> These seem to have an issue at the moment. Hard to tell at a glance due to
> cached tiles and rendering ques.
> But at least they were not rendered at zoom 15 at one recent point in
time.

There is indeed an issue with aeroways, which are currently not
rendered when tagged as ways:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/927

A solution has already been written, but it hasn't been accepted yet:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/928

We hope to roll out the solution as soon as possible.