[Talk-us] Prima Facie Speed Limits

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:30:26 UTC 2014

In Europe (at least Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, UK) people started
to add both source:maxspeed=<country code>:<classification> and explicit
maxspeed tags. Then there is no need for an external DB to lookup the
speeds. Although it means that when the speed changes, all roads have to be
retagged.

regards