[Talk-us] Best practices for high-density residential

Mark Bradley ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:41:56 UTC 2015

I'm planning to import all the addressed buildings in Indianapolis into OSM.
Others have done similar things in other places.  I have an advantage, in
that I have access to Indianapolis' GIS data, so the building outlines are
already created.  The addresses are attached to the buildings too.  So I
wouldn't worry about having too much detail.

Mark