[Talk-us] Mappy Hour - Next Monday

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Apr 1 03:48:50 UTC 2015

Heya. Trying to keep my word, announcing next week's Mappy Hour SIX days in
advance. And you asked for a theme or presentation each time - you're going
to get it. Next week, Richard Welty will talk about OpenHistoricalMap. Read
about it here: http://www.openhistoricalmap.org/about but better still,
come join the Mappy Hour next week.

I have a few more topics lined up, but if you have something you'd like to
present - a mapping project, surveying experiences, local news from across
the country, interesting collaborations, whatever really! we all want to
hear about it. Just let me know.

So tl;dr next Monday, 5:30pm PT, 8:30pm ET, Mappy Hour, on Google Hangouts,
go to http://bit.ly/osm-mappy-hour (new - direct hangout link, hope this
works!)

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel