[Talk-us] Facts about the world

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Apr 4 17:20:19 UTC 2015

Am 04.04.2015 um 17:03 schrieb Alex Barth:
> I just don't want to be called a couch potato in the course of it ;-)
Couch carrot? :-P

Seriously, I believe Frederik was more referring to how OSM is viewed by
third parties and the impression outsiders could get from the image we
tend to market. And however at odds with reality such an impression is,
it probably can't be ignored and needs a conscious effort to correct.

Aka no more rooms of people staring at computer screens, more people on
bicycles or whatever :-)

Simon