[Talk-us] CloudMade's ambassadors

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Mon Apr 6 11:11:12 UTC 2015

On 4/6/15 12:06 AM, Kate Chapman wrote:
> Thanks for posting this. The first OSM person I ever met was Russ
> Nelson when he was a CloudMade ambassador. It was at a mapping party
> in Baltimore, that really is what sparked further involvement in OSM
> for me. Prior to that I did a bit of mapping in my neighborhood.
> Thanks Russ!

i'll thank Russ too. we go back in an entirely different internet
community (anti-spam) and when he dropped out to go to
Cloudmade it piqued my interest due to my long term love of
maps (going back to boy scouts). so here i am.

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux
 Java - Web Applications - Search