[Talk-us] Happy weekend - join the #Mapathon!

Alex Barth alex at openstreetmap.us
Mon Apr 13 17:24:55 UTC 2015

DC went great too. We went out and micro mapped some of the parks around
Dept. of Interior. Expect more updates to come around this area now that
people are entering their data:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/38.89465/-77.04202

A few photos of the event here:

http://www.meetup.com/MappingDC/photos/26040874/