[Talk-us] Importing Tesla Superchargers

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:09:53 UTC 2015

turns out to be more of a pain in the ass than i thought. the person my
friend would have sent you to no longer works at tesla. and...   its not
really company policy to post employee emails out to the public.

in order to do anything here i need you to email my friend who would email
someone else and...  basically i dont want to burden my friend with a back
and forth email chain for something that... in all honesty could be added
by hand.