[Talk-us] Am I doing this right? Houses w/ addresses

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Apr 14 20:13:13 UTC 2015

Am 14.04.2015 um 20:42 schrieb John F. Eldredge:
> If all you are doing on the spot is recording the house number, then
> what is the advantage to using Vespucci instead of a simpler tool?

No further processing step, upload and you are finished.

Other stuff, POIs and so one will tend to take longer since you
typically will want to at least type in a name, however that is likely
to be an universal issue. The alternative: taking a geo-referenced
photograph (after many 1000's of voice notes I've given up on them)
tends to not be very inconspicuous either.