[Talk-us] PennLive.com using OSM without attribution?

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:27:01 UTC 2015

http://www.pennlive.com/projects/2015/pa-turnpike-tunnels/

Just happened to see this article talking about the future of the Allegheny Tunnels along the PA Turnpike (I-76/I-70).  About 2/3rd down in the article, they have a screenshot of OSM there showing the possible new alignments for the PA Turnpike.

My question is, is this allowed with the current license, or do they still need to have the attribution on the image (or right below it)?

If somebody that is more knowledgeable in this would like to contact them about this if they are in the wrong, please, be my guest.

-James