[Talk-us] Great Lakes Boundaries

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 00:13:38 UTC 2015

> I assume that should be natural=verywetland, yes?

Yes! - Good one!

Jim,

I fixed the wetlands that extended into Lake Superior.  The problem you
pointed out seems to have gone away. However, Above zoom level 12 Isle
Royale is flooded by the lake.  This is true of other islands within Lake
Superior (the exact zoom level varies at which this happens from island to
island).  I suspect that to do this right would mean making all of these
islands "inner" members of the Lake Superior multipolygon.  I can work on
this over the weekend... unless someone beats me to it.

Mike