[Talk-us] No Parallel/Resize or Copy/Paste in iD editor?

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Mon Apr 20 22:19:46 UTC 2015

iD will use the modifier key Cmd on Mac and Ctrl on Windows/Linux.  It adjusts the popup tooltips to say the correct thing too.

I didn't put anything in the builtin help yet about Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V but I do intend to. I only added the copy buffer code in the latest release a month ago.  Also I'll probably be implanting a popup help page to list all the keyboard shortcuts sometime in the next few months.

Thanks, Bryan

Sent from my iPhone