[Talk-us] USA Rail: Amtrak Northeast Regional to Norfolk?

Kristin Rollins gis at kristin.verumsolum.com
Fri Apr 24 19:27:24 UTC 2015

I suspect that this is probably not detailed enough to help you, but
here is how it was described when the route began:

"The Norfolk train will run south of Harbor Park, across the Elizabeth
River and on toward Suffolk, where it will pass through rural Western
Tidewater along U.S. 460 toward its first stop, the Ettrick station by
Petersburg, and on to Richmond."

Source:
http://hamptonroads.com/2012/12/ready-ride-amtrak-norfolk-heres-guide

Unfortunately, I haven't yet had the chance to take advantage of the
route. I will resist the urge to attempt to crowdfund an Amtrak trip
from Norfolk to Washington. *grin* If I ever do manage to take it (and
my increasingly flaky phone battery survives) I'll get a GPS track).

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com