[Talk-us] Great Lakes Boundaries

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:33:19 UTC 2015

> Huron, Michigan, and Erie all had the same issue (added at the same time
by the same user) so I
> removed "natural=water" from those as well and added a similar note
Thanks AJ.  I didn't even think to look at the other lakes.

> This may also be due to outdated coastline shapefiles used by the
standard tile layer (but I am not
> sure).
If I "dirty" the files to force them to render it seems to fix the
problem... until the next day. When we had both natural=water and
natural=coastline that kind of made sense, but I am not sure what is going
on now.

> The coastline data for Isle Royale looks good as processed in the latest
daily files from
> <http://openstreetmapdata.com>.
I don't think there have been any major changes to it in the last four days
or so.