[Talk-us] Tagging National Forests

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Aug 17 03:19:53 UTC 2015

On 8/16/2015 7:10 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> So should we just not tag National Forests as landuse=forest?

Tagging a National Forest as landuse=forest is horribly wrong, unless
the boundaries of the National Forest happen to agree with the
boundaries of the forest, which has not been the case in any I've seen,
and even t hen you'd want other tags to indicate it's a National Forest.

I thought we had fixed all the wrong landuse=forest National Forests?