[Talk-us] New JOSM RasterFiltersPlugin

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:14:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Directions:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/RasterFilters

Note it has a two step process, install the plugin, restart, go to
preferences and download the filters in the "Map project tab" (3rd from
top in mine, has a grid pattern). Clicking the "download" button there
doesn't have a visible effect, but you probably have to do it.

After that it works as advertised now.

Cheers,
Blake