[Talk-us] Find missing roads plugin - JOSM

Mike N niceman at att.net
Thu Dec 10 03:04:38 UTC 2015

On 12/9/2015 9:58 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> Thanks for reporting Mike - I will pass this on to our dev right away so we can look into it.
> Any additional contextual information that may help reproduce is more than welcome.
>
> Martijn

   I checked it again - the problem has cleared up on the server for
now.    I think it can be reproduced by either firewalling off access to
that server so that a connect takes a long time, otherwise the dev will
need to connect to a dummy instance of the server that holds the
connection but never responds.

   It's possible that the plugin function needs to be asynchronous or
release some resource so that the rest of JOSM isn't affected by a
future server or network problem.

   Regards,

   Mike Nice