[Talk-us] York County South Carolina

Kiley, Jim Jim.Kiley at cityofrockhill.com
Fri Dec 18 14:19:48 UTC 2015

Dear group,

We would like to make our GIS Streets available to Open Street Map. Upon inspection, the streets already look great so I know someone is performing the updates. How can we help to keep the York County streets as accurate as possible without actually editing on your site?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Jim Kiley
GIS/IT Analyst
Information Technology Services
City of Rock Hill
P.O. Box 11706
757 South Anderson Road (29730)
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29731-1706
o: 803-325-2552

Jim.Kiley at cityofrockhill.com
http://cityofrockhill.com<http://cityofrockhill.com/>

[https://webmail.cityofrockhillsc.gov/Owa/14.3.123.3/themes/resources/crhlogo.jpg]
Email correspondence along with any related attachments to and from this
address may be subject to the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act and
may be disclosed to third parties in accordance with applicable law.