[Talk-us] Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Dec 22 06:59:30 UTC 2015

I'm looking to update the boundaries for reservation located in Port
Angeles on the Washington Peninsula. The official boundary has two types of
areas, Reservation and Off-Reservation Land Trust. For the purpose of OSM,
I plan to merge the two areas and change the tags to
boundary=aboriginal_lands and name=Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe. Copy of the
boundaries [1] attached.

This will not be an import but and adjustment of boundaries and tags to
preserve the history.

If you have any thoughts on this I'd appreciate hearing from you.

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/hup27qp1o39llkn/lower_elwha.osm?dl=0

Thanks,
Clifford

--