[Talk-us] rebooting: tagging footways and sidewalks discussion

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:04:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

2 months ago, we posted this discussion.  So far, we've finished
tagging ~30K ways (sidewalks and crossings)
We focused on several key cities with a lot of sidewalks.  Details of
our efforts here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/srividya_c/diary/37594

The map is updated daily so anyone can continue working on their own
patch: https://mapbox.com/osm-sidewalker

As usual all OSM related mapping we do is tracked here:
https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues

Thanks!

--
cheers,