[Talk-us] Papa John's Delivery Boundary in OSM

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Fri Dec 25 03:20:32 UTC 2015

If it really is a pizza restaurant's delivery boundary, then it should just be deleted. Is there anything to indicate it might actually be something else?-------- Original message --------From: Elliott Plack <elliott.plack at gmail.com> Date: 2015/12/24  20:20  (GMT-06:00) To: talk-us at openstreetmap.org Subject: [Talk-us] Papa John's Delivery Boundary in OSM
I'm not exactly sure what this is, but it is certainly and odd boundary. The name since V1 is Papa Johns #2997. I wonder if it is actually a CDP or maybe something that got merged incorrectly somehow. Any thoughts?
--
Elliott Plack
http://elliottplack.me