[Talk-us] Rail westerly

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Feb 2 11:22:33 UTC 2015

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Mike Henson <mikehenson at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Steve,
> I agree with Charlotte, In Oklahoma I am seeing a lot of different names
> on one rail road line like Charlotte is talking about.

We need to figure out how we're going to map the new Eastern Flyer mass
transit system <http://easternflyer.com/> that's being put together by (of
all people) Iowa Pacific Railroad.  Especially since I'm not completely
sure where the stations are in the towns it stops in (and we still have a
jazz museum that's somehow impossibly broke essentially squatting Tulsa
Station at this point).  Eventually I want to set up an OpenTripPlanner
instance to handle bicycle and mass transport trip planning on a statewide
scale here.