[Talk-us] Get your early bird ticket to State of the Map US!

Alex Barth alex at openstreetmap.us
Wed Feb 4 17:28:51 UTC 2015

Hey Lars -

Just helps us to know our audience better, more than anything this is
useful for future conferences (Like any data of this kind of personally
identifiable data we collect we don't share). It's mandatory to make sure
we get the info ;-)  Please write 'none' or anything else in there if
you're attending on your own behalf.

Thanks!

--
Alex Barth