[Talk-us] Next DC Great Streets mapping party

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:14:35 UTC 2015

Happy 2015, mappers!

We're returning to Minnesota Ave for the first mapping party of the year.
I've reserved space at the Benning Rd Library from 1pm - 4pm on 24 January.
We'll be mapping local small businesses and neighborhood institutions, as
well as refining our photo survey techniques using Mapillary[1] to create
an up-to-date, open source street view.

As always, no experience necessary. Parents, bring your kids. Everybody,
bring your friends, your laptop, and dress for the weather. Hope to see you
there!

[1] http://mapillary.com/

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.