[Talk-us] Should this be a dual carriageway?

Mike N niceman at att.net
Thu Jan 8 22:41:51 UTC 2015

On 1/8/2015 3:13 PM, Zontine, Chris -(p) wrote:
> Thanks for the research. I will change the highway to trunk and leave as a single carriageway.

  I found this old photo http://www.bostonroads.com/roads/mid-cape/ ,
which seems to approximately match the recent Bing.  If it's still in
this configuration, a single carriageway is probably best.  The double
double yellows would imply no turns and no U, but I haven't reviewed the
state or regional laws.

   (Of course a survey and local knowledge is best...blah...blah)