[Talk-us] Should this be a dual carriageway?

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Thu Jan 8 23:02:15 UTC 2015

On 1/8/15 5:57 PM, Mike N wrote:
> On 1/8/2015 5:51 PM, Richard Welty wrote:
>> i don't think this photo is relevant to the section that Chris is
>> talking
>> about; it's a different section of US 6. i think this road is in dire
>> need of a ground survey.
>
>   Oops - I forgot to mention that it was the middle photo.  I think
> this one will work http://www.bostonroads.com/roads/mid-cape/img10.gif
i think the plastic bollards might be enough to justify dual carriageway,
but it's a judgement call. since the photo is 2006, i still think
a ground survey would be best. i haven't seen this road personally since
the 90s, so my recollections are vague and very much out of date.

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net
  OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux
  Java - Web Applications - Search