[Talk-us] Imports

Nathan Mixter nmixter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:07:22 UTC 2015

Hi, Thanks for the comments. I do realize there are problems with some of
my earlier imports. My intentions were good but as with many inexperienced
mappers the execution wasn't what it could have been. There are many things
I wouldn't do now as I have gained more experience. Since those early
imports I have learned a lot about collaboration and using tools available
to clean up data before importing. That said I have made some progress in
cleaning up the imports, and there is much left to do. I realize the import
procedures are there for a purpose.  I do take pride in all the data I add
into OSM and look forward to collaborating with the community to continue
to make it the best possible.
Thanks,
Nathan