[Talk-us] Denver Area Relation Assistance

Kam, Kristen kristenk at telenav.com
Fri Jan 9 17:54:57 UTC 2015

Toby,

Thanks for assisting.

The aeroway-related tags exist on way 321010352 because my initial focus was to replicate the tags that existed on the ways that were accidentally deleted by chachafish. I didn’t agree with said tagging, but I felt removing those tags was for another changeset and discussion.

Regarding the odd relation for 112849: Maybe this relation was remnants of an older import? It appears Chris Lawrence constructed it. Give him a shout maybe?

That’s about it. Thank you again Toby!

Best,

Kristen

---