[Talk-us] Pennsylvania's quadrant routes

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:09:18 UTC 2015

They all already have those types of relations.

And the master relation for all of them is here: Pennsylvania Turnpike Network (3075726)  https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3075726

-James

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 04:49:59 -0600
From: baloo at ursamundi.org
To: rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
CC: minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us; talk-us at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Pennsylvania's quadrant routes

OK, so three, possibly four, routes that could have US:PA:Turnpike relations.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:45 AM, James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> US:PA:Turnpike (possibly only one member?)
There are 3 routes in that (not counting the mainline PA Turnpike relation).

PA Turnpike 43
PA Turnpike 66
PA Turnpike 576 (Future I-576 maybe when it connects to I-79 in 2019, or maybe in the distant future when it connects to PA Turnpike 43)

There were two others, but they are now both signed as Interstates.

PA 9 (this never got the current 'PA Turnpike' signage, just a normal Keystone shield before it became an Interstate) > I-476 (in 1996)
PA Toll 60 (Toll was in the top of the normal Keystone shield) > PA Turnpike 60 > I-376 (in 2009)

-James