[Talk-us] GIS Colorado Winter Meeting

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:05:31 UTC 2015

Steve,

I believe it is free here is the message I received from the GISCO listserv:

====
Please see attachment for the agenda for the GIS Colorado Winter
Quarterly meeting that will be held in Fort Collins, CO. The updated
address is 300 LaPorte Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80521.

Please register here:
http://giscolorado.org/events/gisco-quarterly-meeting/ so we can make
sure there will be enough food for lunch.

Everyone is welcome to attend. There should be some great talks.
===

My time slot is 9:15-9:45am

Mike