[Talk-us] How to tag US/CA border crossing telephones?

Nate Wessel bike756 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:17:49 UTC 2015

I'm not sure if these are common enough to warrant their own tagging
scheme, but the US/Canada have these little video phones posted around
marinas on the great lakes(at least). The idea is that people crossing the
border by boat will call in with the phone and show the immigration officer
on the other end their passport and face and tell them that they've crossed
the border. It's all very civilized and polite :-)

How should we tag these? I took a preliminary stab at one here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3638039953

Thanks,
Nate Wessel