[Talk-us] BurningMan 2015

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:25:00 UTC 2015

‎(apologies if this has already been mentioned but) perhaps this is something that makes sense for OpenHistoricalMap?

Ask a help question along the lines of "how do I add time-dependant data to OHM", perhaps clarifying that the ways for previous years are in OSM but are deleted, and I'm sure someone will pop up and explain how.

Cheers,
Andy