[Talk-us] National Forest "nature_reserve"?

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Jun 2 22:51:12 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Sorry I don’t follow this topic more closely but I would think with the mixed-used of national forests, it is best to use boundary=protected_area[1] but I know it has been discussed a bunch, so someone might have an even better answer.

=Russ

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary%3Dprotected_area