[Talk-us] A note about bags and security at SOTM-US

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:52:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We are checking with our contacts at the UN for alternative dimensions, but
yes -- larger laptops and their cases should be fine. The measures are in
place to avoid large backpacks and suitcases.  We suggest you follow them
as close as possible.

And the UN *definitely* knows that there is a conference happening this
weekend. Those specific security people may not be on staff, but we will
have a number of attendees and a super exciting security video to kick off
the conference. We will all be safe. ;)

Hope this helps clarify things,
Alyssa.