[Talk-us] Data sources for National Monument boundaries?

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Jun 14 05:43:39 UTC 2015

Check in the NPS IRMA Portal. They have most of their geospatial data on
the site. If you don't find it, we have a mailing list for national parks,
talk-us-nps that has some NPS employees on that might be able to help you.

Clifford

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Ian McEwen <ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net>
wrote:

> Hello; I'm hoping to map the proper boundaries of several of the newer
> National Monuments near me (Clinton made a bunch of them in AZ in his
> last months in office -- Ironwood Forest, Agua Fria, Vermillion Cliffs,
> Grand Canyon-Parashant, and Sonoran Desert National Monuments at least),
> but I'm struggling to find a data source I can use; some exist as
> points, but I'd prefer to expand them to proper boundaries, and clearly
> older and more established parks and monuments have mapped boundaries,
> presumably from some source.
>
> Does anyone know where this data is available/usable for OSM purposes?
>
> --
> Ian

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us