[Talk-us] our numbers

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Jun 24 13:32:46 UTC 2015

Well, one of these years, my life situation, geographic proximity and
SOTM-US will coincide for a change (it came close a few years back when
SOTM-US in Portland was announced for ~25 days after I was already
committed to leave Portland the last time).  Then there may be one
fursuiter.  ;o)

I'm thinking they're talking about the food.