[Talk-us] Mapping Southern Maryland: A new local group

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Jun 27 02:13:29 UTC 2015

Eric,
Way to go! If you need any help organizing let us know. There is a good
lighting talk at this years SOTM-US on conducting a Mapathon by Robin
Tolochko, UW Madison. The talk is online at
http://stateofthemap.us/lightning-talks-sun/

Clifford

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Eric H. Christensen <
eric at christensenplace.us> wrote:

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch