[Talk-us] Telenav seeks OSM editors

Martijn van Exel martijnv at telenav.com
Mon Jun 29 18:36:29 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Apologies for the plug but I just can’t think of a better place to ask. Telenav currently has a couple open positions for OSM editors at our HQ in Sunnyvale, California! Here is the link to the job description, you can apply directly from there - http://t.co/k1xURXw4r9
If you want to know what our OSM editor team has been up to, check out our SOTM US talk here: http://stateofthemap.us/telenav-map-data-team-behind-the-monitor-and-in-the-field-a-north-dallas-tx-case-study/

Get in touch with me or my colleague Vlad (cc) if you have any questions!

Martijn

PS before you ask - yes, for a number of reasons we do want these folks to be at our HQ in Sunnyvale, CA :)