[Talk-us] hgv=designated in US National Park

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:51:44 UTC 2015

No problem, had to do some searching and further remembering. The ‘agreement’ we were using was called the ‘tri-county waiver’ which allowed Boulder, Grand and Larimer county residents to pass through for work (it has changed a bit according to a search).  However, there is also: http://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvisit/commercial_trucking_permits.htm so I think access=destination may be best choice through RMNP (according to the wiki, first thought was =permissive)?

=Russ