[Talk-us] Your opinion about SOTM US

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Mar 2 16:40:04 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I put together a 3 minute survey about the upcoming State of the Map US
conference. The main thing I would like to know more about is the types of
talks you would be interested in, or even specifically which people or
organizations you would want to see a talk from. You can find the survey
here: http://goo.gl/forms/YZpm2aPk2O

If you don't want to fill out the survey, you can also send your opinion my
way in an email. In any case, thanks in advance for taking the time.

Remember, the Call for Papers will be open for another 3 weeks:
http://stateofthemap.us/talk/

Thanks again,
--
Martijn van Exel