[Talk-us] Mappy hour tomorrow!

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Mon Mar 9 03:49:08 UTC 2015

Sorry you can't make it Jack.

The direct hangout link is here - I think:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/cpiqg6sldpjconoipvhmd3skhcc
Sorry, Google+ makes it really hard to just share a link to an event. I
still don't quite understand how it works.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Jack Burke <burkejf3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS. The event link doesn't work for me.
>

> On March 8, 2015 10:42:00 PM EDT, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> It's time for Mappy Hour tomorrow! I changed the time slot to 11am
>> Pacific / 2pm Eastern, let's try that a few weeks and see if it works for
>> more people. Let me know.
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cpiqg6sldpjconoipvhmd3skhcc
>>
>> We will start doing a theme as promised, I just don't know what it should
>> be and haven't had time to think about it. Any suggestions?
>>

> --
> Typos courtesy of fancy auto-spell technology.

Martijn van Exel
President, US Chapter
OpenStreetMap
http://openstreetmap.us/