[Talk-us] Best practices for outdoor mapping party

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Mar 9 19:38:58 UTC 2015

Now days there is quite a lot of on-device help for the not so obvious
parts (not that there are many). I admit that that needs to be dumped on
a website (is one of the things fairly high on the TODO list).

Back on topic: naturally one of the interesting things about a mapping
party -is- to see how other mappers work, even for contributors very
much ingrained in how they do it.

Simon